Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Sweet Deal Valentine's Day Wedding Ceremony
Thursday, February 14, 2013 from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Clerk Joe Smith is offering 10 sweet couples the chance to have a free Valentine's Day Wedding!
February 14, 2013
Port Saint Lucie Botanical Gardens
2410 SE Westmoreland Blvd, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
Clerk Joe Smith will perform the Sweet Deal Group Wedding Ceremony at the beautiful Botanical Gardens in Port Saint Lucie, which has generously donated the facility for the occasion. The ceremony will be followed by a reception outside in the oaks. Couples will receive:
- Wedding cake and cupcakes provided by Cupcake Freaks
- Tuxedos for each groom provided by Cardita Formal Wear
- Music and DJ provided by Traxx Entertainment
- Wedding Services and Decor provided by Cindy Morely, Eventful Moments
- Floral decorations provided by Misty Rose Florist
- Roses for each bride provided by Giordano's Floral Creations
- Prior to registering, couples must apply for and obtain a marriage license from the Clerk's office. To find out how, view our Marriage page. Couples must present a valid marriage license at the ceremony.
- Participating couples will automatically be entered in the drawing for prizes and will be notified if they win one of the donated prizes.
- Clerk Smith will officiate one ceremony for 10 couples. While everyone will be married at the same time, brides will walk down the aisle one at a time and Clerk Smith will recognize and congratulate each couple individually.
- Members of the media also may be present at the wedding ceremony.
Some sweet tips & information:
- There’s a mandatory three-day waiting period after receiving a marriage license (see exceptions and more information). Registered couples should apply for and obtain their license on or before 5 p.m. Feb. 11, 2013.
- The cost of a marriage license is $93.50.
- Marriage licenses are valid for 60 days.
- Couples must arrive no later than 1:30 p.m. on February 14 to participate in the group wedding ceremony.
- Each couple may have a maximum of 4 guests attend the event.
When & Where
Joseph E. Smith, Clerk of the Circuit Court, St. Lucie County
The Clerk of the Circuit Court, established by the Florida Constitution of 1838, is the public trustee for the county. The Clerk provides the checks and balances in county government by acting in his capacity as Clerk to the Board, Clerk to the Court, Keeper of the Public Records, Comptroller and Internal Auditor of county funds.